Thursday 7 June 2012

Day 10 - Kennywood (flying from Richmond to Pittsburgh)

My flight to Pittsburgh (via atlanta) left at 6:15, about the same time as those returning to the UK and Sweden, so we got the shuttle bus from the hotel at 4:15 - most of the others had gone on the 4am one, so I didn't have time for proper goodbyes.

The plan was to do kennywood today, and idlewild tomorrow. Due to the wonders of the internet, I'd noticed that both coasters at idlewild were out of action for maintenance (I'd emailed the park and been told they would be unlikely to be back up and running yet), this combined with the fact I was knackered, with sore feet, meant I made a change and had today off - going to kennywood tomorrow.

Arrived at the hotel in time for the England France match in Euro 2012. watched that and thought about getting the evening in at kennywood, but decided I'd have bags of time tomorrow, so chilled and popped to the shops for a tin of chilli for dinner, as well as cereal for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment